Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the problem ... I mean REALLY!

I'm so overwhelmed that I'm on the verge of shutting down. It's crushing. I want to go to sleep as soon as I get home. I just want to work on my list of things to do and analysing it by the waste/hoard/bestow freely concept, yet I have so much that MUST be done that I don't have time to stop to do that so instead I just collapse in a heap of nothingness.

My heart hurts. My eyes water. I'm such a whiner. There are so many with more significant trials/troubles/talents. I'm just a wreck! Can today get better? Will it? Maybe I'll just chalk it in for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm commenting on my own blog ... I love singing loudly in the car to classic song, especially that 1) I cannot carry a tune in a bucket, 2) it was dusk and then finally dark so no one could really see what the heck I was doing, and 3) my 13 year old knew the songs too. It made my heart feel better for at least a moment.

    ReplyDelete